The Master of International Business Law Paris 2 is a joint Master program between the University of Economics – Law and the University of Panthéon-Assas, Paris 2 (France) according to Decision No. 1302 / QĐ-NHH-QHDN of National University of Vietnam.
The program deals with knowledge related to international arbitration, contract law, intellectual property, financial markets, and international taxes.
The program provides learners with the necessary and essential knowledge to help them understand the whole legal system of Vietnam and Europe, as well as the application of these laws in real world situations.
The Diploma from the prestigious Paris 2 University, along with the solid skills and knowledge that learners possess after completion of the program, will make the career pathway in the fields of law more favorable.
1. Features of the program
- International lecturers: lecturers are Professors in Law, experienced lawyers from France, EU countries, Asia and Vietnam. Students have the opportunities to access different legal systems in the world.
- International qualification: the Master degree in International Business Law awarded by University of Panthéon-Assas-Paris II. This is the leading European university in Law.(According to Aeres and QS World University)
- International learning environment: Classes are always available to students from countries such as France, Canada, ASEAN, Vietnam … This is an excellent opportunity for students to exchange cultures, improve English or French and their expertise as well as broaden the relationship in the field of Justice.
- International Scholarships: The tuition fee of the program is subsidized by the Continental Fund, AUF and Prof. Daniel Heck (France).
2. Course structure or curriculum:
The Master of International Business Law program lasts for 02 years at the University of Economics and Law, including 4 semesters.
3. World ranking:
The University of Panthéon-Assas Paris 2 is the leading law university in Europe (According to Aeres and QS World University). University of Economics and Law, member of Vietnam National University, is ranked 147th in the best universities in the world 2016. The collaboration of two prestigious universities will provide a qualified program for learners.
Vietnamese people or foreigners who have
- University degree in law, economics, management …
- Have a French proficiency that meets at least B2 level in the European reference frame.
- Form of selection: inspect application form and interview
5. Admission documents
- Application form (form)
- CV (in form) with personal photo
- Notarized copies of university degrees and university transcripts
- French Certificate (if applicable)
- 2 photos 4×6
6. Contact information:
Center for International programs
- Address: Room 605, University of Economics and Law, Quarter 3, Linh Xuân ward, Thủ Đức district; or
- 45 Dinh Tien Hoang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
- Phone: (08) 37 244 525 | (08) 39 100 916
- Trịnh Hà Phương- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 0985 553 357
- Nguyễn Minh Thành- Email: email@example.com; Tel: 0903 996 859
Center for International Programs
Room 605, University of Economics and Law, Quarter 3, Linh Xuan ward, Thu Duc District
45 Dinh Tien Hoang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Phone: (08) 37 244 525 | (08) 39 100 916